Table of Contents
Without a doubt, Weber makes some of the best grills on the market. The Weber Genesis gas grills have earned industry praise and high consumer reviews for over two decades. In 2017, Weber decided to make this series even more desirable by offering different burner configurations including two, three, four, and six burners on selected models. The Weber Genesis II E-410 is a basic version of the 4-burner gas grill. If you love making your backyard a place where family and friends gather for amazing grilled food, the E-410 won’t disappoint.
- Great design for efficient, even cooking
- Solid construction with quality Weber parts
- Peace of mind with a 10 year warranty.
What to Consider
- Relatively low heat output may add to the grill’s preheating time.
Weber Genesis II E-410 Gas Grill Features
- Large cooking area with 646 square inches of primary grilling space and an additional 198 square inches of a tuck-away warming rack
- The versatility of 4 stainless steel, high-performance burners each producing 12,000 BTUs of output (48,000 BTU maximum combined output)
- Easy igniting with a battery-powered electric push button system
- Porcelain-coated, cast-iron cooking grates allowing even heat distribution for consistent cooking
- Solid construction with a porcelain-enameled lid
- Multiple colors available to suit your style including black, crimson, copper, and smoke
- A newly redesigned cooking system for a better grilling experience
- Some models include a fuel gauge so you always know the status of your propane tank
- Tool hooks storing up to 6 of your favorite grilling utensils and a bottom shelf for all your storage needs
- Two folding side tables making prep work easy
- One of the best warranties in the grilling industry (10 years on most parts)
- IGrill 3 compatible (accessories sold separately).
Overview of the Weber Genesis II E-410 Gas Grill
Weber expanded their widely popular Genesis line to include a number of sizes to satisfy every griller’s needs. From a modest 2-burner grill to a massive 6-burner masterpiece, Weber wants everyone to consider the Genesis line for their next purchase. The Weber Genesis II E-410 is the middle of the road model with four high-quality burners. It is also the widest distributed model and available in multiple colors. Clearly, Weber believes this model will appeal to the masses.
It’s not just the extra burner and available colors making this grill one of the best choices for your backyard cooking. Weber redesigned the entire cooking system to be more efficient and griller friendly. One look at the burners and you immediately know the difference. In the past, the Genesis series used stainless steel tubular burners. The redesigned models now have high-performance rectangular burners that are top ported. They fit under the “flavorizer” bars preventing the flare-ups causing nasty burn marks on your favorite meats. This feature makes the Genesis line one of the top choices for consistent, even heating. In addition, the flavorizer bars heat to a level where the drippings and marinades vaporize upon landing on the bars allowing the flavors to redistribute in whatever you are grilling.
Weber’s Genesis line also improved their ignition system. The battery-powered push button system now has ignitors under a protective cuff. What does that mean? Weber is confident this ignitor system will light your grill for the next ten years. What other brand can assure a simple touch of a button will light your grill into the next decade? The competition will certainly need to step up.
Are there any real drawbacks to this grill? It depends on how pressed you are for time. The Weber Genesis II E-410 averages about 75 BTUs per square inch. This may not seem like an impressive number compared to grills of a similar size. BTUs, however, don’t necessary define a grill’s performance. Other grills boasting a higher maximum BTU rating are often made with lower quality materials. While the E-410 may take a little longer to preheat, the quality materials hold in the heat to ensure an even grilling experience. Think of that extra time as an opportunity for your meats to marinade a little longer or for you to enjoy a some extra time with your favorite grilling beverage.
The Genesis II E-410 provides the features and construction consistent with the Weber brand. Although it does not have a side burner option, and, let’s be frank, how often does that really get used? There are plenty of bells and whistles on this model ready to make your grilling experience as pleasurable as possible. If you are seeking a large, 4-burner gas grill, you won’t be disappointed with all this model has to offer.