Table of Contents
When discussing brands of grills, Weber is often one of the first names mentioned. There are plenty of reasons for it. High quality materials and construction, amazing design with lots of extras, durability ensuring the grill lasts many seasons, and generous warranties make the Weber brand one of the most sought-after grills across the globe.
Unfortunately, with the high quality and craftsmanship, there also comes a price. Weber grills are expensive – a great investment for those who could afford it, but a sizable dent in the wallet for those who can’t. Luckily, Weber’s Spirit line of grills was developed with affordability in mind while still maintaining quality. These basic grills are straightforward quality products without the frills.
The Weber Spirit E-210 is the smallest grill in this line for those with limited space or that don’t have the need for a larger grill. This compact, but powerful 2-burner gas grill is ideal for personal or small-family grilling and small gatherings.
- The grill is designed for small spaces, especially with the fold down tables
- Weber’s consistent quality construction
- 10-year warranty on parts aside from usual wear and tear
What to Consider
- Stainless steel is a lower grade than some of the more expensive Weber grills
- This is a very basic grill without many extras
Weber Spirit E-210 Features
- Even cooking throughout with two 13,250 BTUs stainless steel burners (totalling a maximum 26,500 BTUs)
- Easy lighting with an electric crossover ignition powered by an AA-battery
- 450 square inches of cooking area with 360 square inches of primary cooking area
- Good heat distribution with porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars to prevent flare-ups and add flavor to foods
- Monitor cooking temperature with a hood mounted thermometer
- Grease management system for easy cleaning
Weber Spirit E-210 Overview
The Weber Spirit line seeks to make the Weber brand affordable to anyone wishing to grill. Newly redesigned in 2013, the Spirit series is more efficient and durable. One of the most notable changes is the control valves are located at the front of the grill instead of the right side table.
With a design more like modern grills, the Spirit E-210 offers a compact gas grill at an affordable price. That doesn’t mean Weber sacrificed any of the quality when making the Spirit E-210. The two-burner tubular design allows for even grilling. It’s also great for indirect cooking items like chicken or roasts. Pre-heating the grill may take some extra time, but the grill and porcelain-enameled, cast-iron grates retain that heat well.
If you’re looking to have big cookouts with your neighbors every weekend, this isn’t the grill for you. If you are couple or small family with limited space but the desire to have a well-made grill, you would be hard pressed to find a better choice. Without a lot of added extras, this grill will give you a great basic cooking experience. Weber’s 10 year limited warranty ensure you’ll enjoy this grill for years to come.