Table of Contents
Weber has made high-quality, long-lasting grills for decades. The Weber Spirit E-310 is no exception. If you’re looking for a great backyard barbeque grill that will cook your food evenly and consistently, the Weber Spirit E-310 is for you.
Overview of the Weber Spirit E-310
The Weber Spirit E-310 grill is powered by natural gas. Unlike using a refillable propane tank or charcoal, the Spirit E-310 grill is connected to a natural gas line. The included hose must be connected to a gas supply line. If you have an existing line running into your backyard, installing the grill isn’t much of an issue. If you don’t have an available gas line, however, it can take some time and effort. The upside: once it’s installed, you don’t have to worry about a propane tank running out in the middle of a cookout again.
The Spirit E-310 comes with three burners providing up to 32,000 BTUs of heat output. Lighting the grill is easy with an electric ignition system powered by an AA battery. It has 424 square inches of cooking area as well as a 105 square inch warming area. That means the grill can easily accommodate cooking for 4 to 6 people.
The grill’s design allows for even heating and high performance. A thermometer on the porcelain-enameled lid ensures your food cooks at the desired temperature. The sturdy cooking grates are made from porcelain-enameled, cast-iron. There are also porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars helping to cut down on food-burning flare ups. In addition, the flavorizer bars add a new dimension of flavor adding that “cooked on the grill” flavor by vaporizing drippings, marinades, and juices and recirculating them back into the food.
Two foldable stainless steel side tables allow for extra preparation space. A grease management system makes cleaning up easier. And Weber’s exclusive 10-year warranty on all parts, aside from normal wear and tear items, will make this the grill you use for years to come.
Weber Spirit E-310 is Great for…
People looking for a solid, dependable grill that will stay in one place. Since it needs to be hooked up to a natural gas line, you want to make sure you have one available or have the means to have one installed. Without natural gas, this grill will not function.
There is plenty of cooking space for couples and families. If you’re throwing a big party, however, you might have to cook some of your food in shifts.
What’s Great About this Grill?
- Lots of grilling space. The cooking area is 424 square inches and the warming area is 105 square inches.
- Even cooking with heavy-duty porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates.
- Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars also help protect your food from flare-ups and add flavor.
- Three stainless steel burners can output up to 32,000 BTUs.
- Easy lighting with an electric ignition system.
- Always know your grill’s temperature with the front-mounted thermometer on the lid.
- The 30-foot natural gas supply hose comes included.
- IGrill 3 Compatible, however the accessory is sold separately.
What You Should Consider
- Your home needs to have a natural gas supply running to your deck, patio, or yard for this grill to work.
- Since the grill is hooked up to a supply line, it is not portable. Plus, at 114 pounds, moving it would take some effort.
- You may need to cook in batches if you plan on grilling for a big party.
Weber Spirit E-310 Video
The Bottom Line
If you have a natural gas hookup in your yard and you want it hooked up to a sturdy, reliable grill, the Weber Spirit E 310 is your answer. Though it may be more expensive than other similarly-sized grills, the quality of construction and 10-year limited warranty will make sure this grill keeps on cooking when others fail.