Table of Contents
For years, the Weber brand has been synonymous with quality grill products. Many people seek out the brand when purchasing their grills. Of course, their reputation for quality comes with a price. The Weber Genesis line of grills offer an affordable option for those on a tighter budget without skimping on quality. The Weber Genesis E-310 offers a basic grilling option without the sometimes unnecessary “bells and whistles”. If you are searching for a 3-burner grill but don’t have much use for a side or sear burner this could be the option for you.
Weber Genesis E-310 Pros and Cons
- Durable construction with long-lasting parts.
- A design keeping heat where you need it.
- Reliable Weber support.
- Choice of three colors.
- Preheating takes a little longer.
- The stainless steel isn’t as high quality as other Weber grills.
Weber Genesis E-310 Features
- An impressive 507 square inches of primary grilling space and a total cooking area of 637 square inches.
- Three stainless steel tubular burners operating at 12,666 BTUs each.
- A maximum 38,000 BTU output from the main burners.
- Easy push-button electric ignition from an AA battery.
- Cast aluminum, enameled steel, and stainless steel construction made in the USA.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates.
- Two side tables providing space for prep work.
- Stainless steel heat deflectors prevent flare-ups and ruined meals.
- Two durable all weather wheels allow transport throughout your yard or deck.
- Have your favorite grilling utensils handy with six storage hooks.
- IGrill 3 compatible (accessories sold separately).
- Extra storage solutions with the grill’s bottom shelf.
If you are looking for a well-built, no-frills gas grill that will last, the Weber Genesis E-310 is an obvious choice. This grill boasts efficiency, durability, and reliability. Weber recently re-introduced their popular line of Genesis grills after three years of development. This line used to have burners running parallel to the front of the grill with controls on the right side table. The new design is more like other grills on the market where the burners run perpendicular to the front of the grill, and the controls are conveniently on the front. This makes the Genesis E-310 more efficient and easy to use. It is great for high-heat cooking as well as indirect grilling.
Inside the firebox, three burners put out about 38,000 BTUs of heat output for the available 507 square inches of cooking space. This equals about 75 BTUs per square inch. This number may seem lower than similar gas grills, but it isn’t something to worry about. The Genesis E-310’s efficient design does an excellent job holding in heat so no energy is wasted. Since the sear burner is optional on the Genesis grills, they reduced the power so if you crank up all the burners, it won’t overheat the firebox. Though it may take a little longer to preheat this grill, you are assured the grill won’t overheat and ruin your meal.
If you are looking for a high-quality gas grill on a budget, the Weber Genesis E-310 is a great option. Weber’s durability and attention to detail are apparent the first time you fire up this grill. Considering many parts of the grill come with a 10-year warranty as well as Weber’s legendary customer service, purchasing this grill is a safe bet for having countless great family cookouts for years to come.