Table of Contents
Weber understands that just about everyone loves to grill. Sure there are those people with huge backyards and a seemingly endless schedule of cookouts requiring a large grill to feed hungry mouths. Then there are the rest of us. Some grillers don’t have the space for a large grill, while others, well, they have budgets. The Weber Spirit series was developed with these people in mind. These smaller, more basic grills allow those with modest budgets and space to cook on a well-made grill.
The Weber Spirit S-210 is a no-frills two burner gas grill great for cooking smaller meals in a tight space.
- Durable, high quality construction.
- Great small gas grill that can be stored in a compact place.
What to Consider
- This is a simple grill without a lot of extras.
- Though still good quality, they may not measure up to some of the other high-end grills.
Weber Spirit S-210 Features
- Two stainless steel tubular burners with a 13,250 BTU maximum output for a total of 26,500 BTUs.
- A notable 360 square inches of primary cooking area with a 90 square inch warming rack.
- Stainless steel lid helps to hold in heat with an included built-in thermometer.
- Cook food evenly on porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates.
- Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars help prevent flare-ups and add new dimensions of flavor to your grilled foods.
- Lighting your grill is easy with Weber’s infinity ignition system.
- Side table folds down for easy storage in tight areas.
- IGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately).
- Open-cart design and extra storage below grill.
- 2 durable all-weather wheels helps transport the grill.
- Impressive 10 year warranty on most parts aside from normal wear and tear.
Overview of the Weber Spirit S-210
About five years ago, Weber redesigned their Spirit series to be more like a stripped down version of the wildly popular Genesis line.
One of the most noticeable changes was the placement of the control knobs. The once signature right table knobs are now in the front of the grill. This two-burner grill can generate up to 26,500 BTUs of heat to cook on 360 square inches of primary cooking surface. The stainless steel lid includes a built-in thermometer, so you cook at the temperature you want.
Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates hold in heat and transfer it well throughout the grill. Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars prevent flare-ups and help give your favorite foods that awesome grilled flavor. The grill works great with high heat, indirect cooking, and the low and slow method of cooking most grilling enthusiasts love. Despite the size, you can easily cook a whole chicken or roast using indirect heat.
If you are not cooking for a crowd and aren’t that concerned with all the bells and whistles available with other, more expensive grill models, the Weber Spirit S-210 is a great gas grill option for you. For a reasonable price, you can have a compact grill boasting the basics of what makes Weber grills great.